Monday, July 25, 2011

A great HABIT

   A have a great habit that put me in to great troubles.I don't know when it's happening,but however I can't stop  it.The habit is FORGETTING things.
   For my forgetting,it has a long history.I forgetting things since I was a kid.Even now I forget everything.I forget specially homworks.assesments,books to return & all the rest of it.Sometimes I forget to take the purse or phone before i go to somewhere.So I have to face lot of deficalties because of this matter.
   In my school days my friends were afraid to give me their books because they know that it took me a long time to return them.Opposite is also same.When I give something to someone I forget to get it back.When I want it very rearely I can remember otherwise I should have to search it everywhere.
   That's how my life is going.I want to free from this.I tried hard.I still I'm suffering from that.That's a HELL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment